Planning what will happen to your estate when you're gone can seem overwhelming without qualified help. Estate planning can save your family time, money, and heartache.
Every estate planning situation is different. In order to help you, we need to know your unique situation.
We can ...
We can also help you and your advisors with...
- Help you clearly define your estate planning goals.
- Recommend appropriate estate planning professionals (attorney, financial planner, appraiser).
- Assist your estate planning professionals with evaluating and recommending estate planning options.
- Assist you in compiling an inventory of your assets and corresponding values.
- Develop plans to lessen taxes at time of death.
- Advise your representative on funding your trust post-death.
- Advise your representative on how to conserve and effectively managing your estate.
- Plan for liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses.
- Family partnerships and other business relationships.
- Estate planning through charitable giving.
- Preparation of estate and trust tax returns.
The hassles and red tape associated with estate planning can be daunting, but you don't need to do it alone. Our team is waiting to assist you through the process.